Who needs to cook and clean when you can dine out at fine restaurants around your Jefferson at Westtown apartment. Delicious restaurants near West Chester are whipping up special holiday fall feasts and traditional Thanksgiving buffets for you and your friends. Make reservations early for these fun Thanksgiving restaurant menus!
- Brandywine Prime: Located at Chadds Ford Inn, this restaurant was voted Best of Philly in 2007 and will serve Thanksgiving fare 2-7 p.m. For just $30 each, or $15 per child, you’ll enjoy an amazing Thanksgiving feast, including items like Tuscan white bean salad, roasted turkey, pumpkin nut rolls, mini carrot cake, champagne marinated fruit, and imported and local cheeses. You can also order salads, tarts and entrees a la carte until 7 p.m.
- Buca di Beppo: With a location in nearby Exton, this chain Italian restaurant will serve you a traditional Thanksgiving menu with an Italian twist – turkey and pasta. They open at 11 a.m., and you can order Thanksgiving buffets at $40 for three people, $70 for six people and $200 for 20 people. You’ll be able to enjoy turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, and other traditional items, or you can order large party pans of pasta to go.
- General Warren Inne: Located in Malvern, this elegant restaurant will serve upscale Thanksgiving menu items ranging from seafood to fall vegetables. You can order butternut squash bisque, fettuccini and sea scallops, roasted eggplant risotto, or traditional turkey dinner.
- Legal Sea Foods: With a location in King of Prussia Mall, this elegant chain seafood restaurant will add a New England twist to your holiday. For Thanksgiving, you can order traditional stuffed turkey or coastal stuffed lobster. Enjoy the Thanksgiving menu for $22 per adult and $8 per child.
- Maggiano’s: With a location in King of Prussia and Philly, this mega Italian restaurant will feed you ’til you cry with big plates of pasta and hot dishes. On Thanksgiving, you can order from a special Thanksgiving menu with pasta and Italian flavor.
Image courtesy of Flickr.